Translate

Friday 2 March 2012

Women's World Day of Prayer

Feet have been seriously painful for last couple of days. Today was Women's World Day of Prayer and I was to do a reading. Walking so poor that not sure I could make it into church but after a couple of phone calls arranged for Becky to push me in and for the door at the top of the ramp to be open. Service was written by women in Malaysia on theme of justice. Very good and a lot to think about. Had to wear a sash with 'Empower Women Workers' on it, somehow it slipped down round my legs. Always feel nervous speaking in public but ok. Speaker talking about protesters at St Pauls, rioters etc and was justice really done in these situations? Also what injustices in our society do we feel strongly about. Like I said a lot to think about.

No comments: