Translate

Saturday 3 March 2012

Not on the table

J has got yet another cold and I woke up with various parts of my body aching, especially the feet so we both stayed in bed. P was a bit disappointed as he was planning to go to a model aeroplane buy and sell get together and wanted our company and navigation skills. In the end he went by himslf, found the way ok and came back with a huge model glider with which he's very pleased. He then laid it on the table and took it apart. Aaaargh! Not on the table.

J has lost his voice so it has been very quiet. He was texting me as a means of communication and even though I was a few feet away I was texting back until I suddenly thought 'Why am I doing this? I can talk!' Weird.

P made a chicken pie tonight. Very nice.

I managed to do prayer bulletin today which is good as last month my rib was too painful for me to sit at the computer that long so it must be getting better. Still can't lift the laundry basket though.   

No comments: