Translate

Thursday 15 March 2012

Lovely sunny day and shopping

Woke up to thick fog this morning which made journey to school interesting. Later it cleared and we had a lovely sunny day. I even saw one man walking around bare chested. Didn't think it was that hot.

Helped sort out the Unity Easter Cards this morning then went shopping this afternoon. Got some new clothes for J. Among them was a red fleece and I tried it on and it fits really well. I wore it to school. I asked him if he liked it and he said 'No too red!' so I think I've got a new fleece which is nice and snuggly and warm. 

J's not really all that into clothes and has 3 freebie t shirts all the same which he always wears to non-uniform days. I think the others have been teasing him about it a bit which is why he's asked for new ones, it being non-uniform day tomorrow. He liked 2 out of 3 of the t shirts, the third being 'toddler colours'. Think I'll give it to children's home in Kenya, sure they won't complain.


Talking of which our housegroup leader, Sophie, had a great time there despite living mainly on cabbage and beans and wants to go back sometime.

Looking at Easter eggs today, can't believe how expensive some of them are. Should I get some of the 'Real Meaning of Easter' ones?




 

No comments: