Translate

Thursday 22 March 2012

Aint nothin but a hound dog

Yesterday afternoon I was doing a bit of tidying and went outside to put out some rubbish. There was this really strange noise, like a load of horses' hooves clattering. Then a muddy dog came padding past. Then another muddy dog came past. The next thing I knew a whole pack of hounds was in my garden!

They all marched past me then scattered in the wood.

I went inside and looked out of the living room window and the other side of the wood was a line of men in red jackets on horses. One of them blew his horn and the dogs came running back. Then our neighbour, who has about 6 cats came over: 'Get them out of here!' she screamed.

All a bit dramatic. I'm not sure I'm all that happy about a pack of hounds in my garden. Wonder how J or our neighbour;s little boy would have reacted if they'd encountered them. 

No comments: