Translate

Saturday 18 February 2012

A wet Saturday

What the previous post was hinting at was that I've lost a bit of weight. Yes! I'm on my way.


Today we went to a town 50 miles away to meet someone in Tescos car park from whom P had bought
a saw on ebay. Stopped off for lunch on the way which saved it from being a totally dismal experience.

I was only joking about buying flowers yesterday but P got me some - lovely carnations. I went with him into town. One shop in the precinct closed down, the one next to it about to close down, the one next to that got a 70% sale on but no-one in there, one opposite closing down. Where's it all going to end?

Bought some new towels, I chose some nice dark green ones then P chose some for himself. You know when you get really sick and keep vomiting until there's bile coming up, that pretty much sums up the colour. I won't say the word J used to describe them.

Pouring with rain today, at least it's not snow I suppose.


Got our other car (as in Dorothy's) back last night, we're actually a 2 car family at the moment.



No comments: