Translate

Monday 13 February 2012

Playing games

Apparently on Saturday night we had 'super-cooled rain' which froze as it hit the ground so yesterday morning was very icy. J got up just in time to go to church. Surprisingly the snow hadn't been cleared in front of the church door. Probably everyone thought someone else doing it or else they were all scared of being sued if they cleared it and someone slipped.

2 people at church had birthdays yesterday so they had bought in cake and chocolates. Just had a little bit as it was a Sunday which is treat day. Bit put off by old lady next to me putting in her false teeth and showing me the appointment letters for her bowel investigations.

We had mutton for lunch whcih I'd never had before. Had been slow cooked so quite tender.

Played Star Wars game with J yesterday and lost. Star Wars games are his latest thing. I suppose there will come a time when I manage to understand the rules.

Yesterday I managed the whole day without painkillers. Yay.

Had a bit of a lie-in this morning. J had a lot of a lie-in, up  just in time for lunch. I don't mind, it's a break from all the years he'd wake up at 6am every morning.

Now it's raining. Might get rid of the snow I suppose.


Have to go and play wii game with J.

 

No comments: