Translate

Thursday 16 February 2012

Got a car

P went out and found a cheap Ford Focus Estate this morning. Will keep us going until can get a better car. This one's just a bit on the old side although 3 years younger than the Mondeo. It's the same colour as the Mondeo which is weird cos I keep looking out and thinking it's the same car. Having a load of hassle sorting out tax, it's more complicated cos it's disabled class.

Have a bit of a cold which together with rib discomfort kept me awake last night. 

Today we were going to go out but couldn't cos of car. I've hardly been out at all for the last few weeks. This afternoon Becky came round for a while, nice to have someone else to talk to. J gone round to Tim's now. 


This morning I made a list of 10 household tasks that need doing and J actually went and cleaned the bathroom basin, with my supervision and then emptied the bin. I'm sitting here hoping P is working through the rest of the list. I hope they realise that's the list for today not for this week or this month.











This is a picture of Godstone in Surrey where we stopped for lunch on our way to our healing course. Pretty isn't it? 

No comments: