Translate

Monday 20 February 2012

Crisis in the bath and a nice present

Yesterday morning woke up feeling awful - rib was painful, right hip and leg painful, feet painful, really tired, didn't want to get up. Seriously considered not going to church but as it was Communion decided I'd force myself. Had a hot bath to try and get muscles going and enjoying wallowing in the bubbles when suddenly the left lens fell out of my glasses and the screw was nowhere to be seen. Panic! Thankfully when I got out and the bubbles cleared a bit I spotted it at the bottom of the bath and P got it back in.

At church I felt miserable and sorry for myself but my friend Emily sat next to me which was nice. After the service someone from my housegroup gave me a really nice present she'd got from Grenada - it was a pretty little box made of banana leaves with lots of different spices inside. That's so nice of her.

 J was quite hyper after Sunday School. 'Did they give you something to eat?' I asked. 'Mini eggs,' he replied. E numbers for Sunday afternoon just what we need. 

No comments: