Translate

Sunday 5 February 2012

Snow!

Woke up to lots and lots of snow. Unusually I woke up before the others and got up as I wanted to eat something so I could take my painkillers. Looked out and there were poor little birdies flapping round snow-covered feeder like they couldn't work out what had happened. Decided it was time for Suet Treat had been saving for cold weather.

Snow had drifted in places so couldn't get car out. P walked to church and J and I stayed at home. Had embarrassing episode before P went when I decided to scoot up the drive on Monster Mean Machine to look at the snow and got thoroughly stuck. Good job I had mobile in my pocket.

J seems a lot better. He and P are outside now working on digging out the car. Apparently the bendix is still stuck.

Have just had a plain Bounty, yum, yum. 

No comments: