Translate

Wednesday 15 February 2012

At home on a rainy day

Our car didn't just fail its MOT it was described as 'dangerous to drive'. Yikes. Just trying to find someone to take it away. Contacted 'We Buy Any Car' who said they'd get back to us but they haven't. Think they may be lying about the 'any car' bit. Perhaps it's any car except a beat up dangerous to drive Mondeo.

P & J gone to London today to look round museums. I'm at home where I've wasted nearly half the day trying to do stuff on a computer which hates me. I mean I spent hours trying to order some stuff and every time it crashed at the 'verified by visa' bit so in the end I phoned them up and they said 'You're not using firefox are you because we're having trouble with the firefox browser try google chrome instead'. Of course that was really obvious wasn't it.

 

No comments: