Translate

Friday 10 February 2012

A cold day, some starlings and dough balls

Have I said that J is a lot better health-wise? He's lasted a whole week at school in fact.

Today was meant to be P's day off but he went into work for a few hours so I went into town with him. The word 'cold' wouldn't even begin to describe what it was like. Bought some thick tights, some odds and ends from Tescos and some bird food. Got some fruit flavoured suet sticks which birdies love. After a bit of a relax at home we went to get J then went round Waitrose then back home where I was excited to see a group of starlings on the birdfeeder cos we don't normally get starlings. Then P and J made J's 'favourite meal' - spaghetti carbonara, doughballs and garlic butter and chocolate cheesecake.  I never quite get the doughballs thing, they're just lumps of bread to me but J likes them.

Note to self: before driving scooter always check if it's still plugged into charger. 

No comments: