Translate

Friday 10 February 2012

Staying Alive

After our pizza we went back to school for the 'upper years' school play. J had a free ticket for this as he was involved in painting the scenery so we thought we'd go along and see his handiwork which was very good. The play was 'Night Fever' and it was really good. Apparently in the original film there was a lot of swearing but they'd cut it out. 

Only trouble is J and I have got BeeGees songs going round and round in our heads.


If I can't have you I don't want nobody Baby, oo oo oo...



That night I had a seriously bad night with my rib and just couldn't get comfortable and ended up on the sofa at 12.30 and then taking a sleeping tablet at 2.15 am. Was like a zombie yesterday.


Tragedy, it's a tragedy, when the feeling's gone and you can't go on, it's a tragedy...

No comments: