Translate

Thursday 30 April 2009

I keep thinking there must be loads of things that have happened over the last week or so but I can't remember them. Old age!
To update you on the ant situation, they started getting everywhere, all over the worktop & everywhere which was horrible but prompted us to be really clean & tidy (for a while). Then last week when P was bringing the paper recycling sack back in after the bin men had been he realised it was crawling with ants. So that's how they've been getting in - we've been bringing them in! So this week there's been no ants at all which is good, especially as I really don't like having to kill them.
I am actually trying to have a major tidy-up as there are several birthdays coming up, especially P's Dad who is soon going to have a very significant birthday. Really hoping P's brother & his wife will come, maybe a couple of his carers as well. I don't think he wants a huge fuss though.
The problem with so many birthdays so close together is it means lots & lots of cake & I've just got back into the healthy eating scene after a major lapse over Easter. P is really supporting me in this - he arrived home from Somerfield last night with a cherry pie, chocolate mousse & a box of chocolate brownies!

No comments: