Translate

Friday 3 April 2009

J woke up in seriously happy mood this morning. Is this because it's the last day of term I wonder? He was sitting on my bed cheerfully chatting about the game of cricket they had at school yesterday. I had agreed to take Mavis to the doctors straight after school so it was a bit of a rush. Now she's sitting in our kitchen because I'm taking her to the dentist later. She is desperate to help us tidy up so I gave her a pile of books & CDs to dust. I hate dusting books, I just don't like the feel of dusty books.
It's really strange because some of us have suggested having an Easter breakfast after the prayer rooms finish on Easter Sunday & hardly anyone seems to remember that we had a breakfast last Easter Sunday. I've just been saying to P & Mavis that we had toast & fruit & it was snowing & the children were outside playing snowballs & got really wet & they're just looking at me blankly. I just read out my blog from last Easter to them & they said 'If you say we had a breakfast then we must have done.' P says even the minister doesn't remember! And I think I'm the one who's memory is going.

No comments: