Translate

Friday 10 April 2009

On Wednesday I went to the coffee morning & also P & I helped set up the prayer rooms. I'd spent ages on Monday typing out verses from the Bible & P had made a cross, nails & crown of thorns on Wednesday morning. P laid the cross on some purple cloth which Linda had brought & we arranged some simple verses from Psalm 22 round it. I think it looked pretty effective when we'd finished. We put up a poster of Isaiah 53 on the wall & also some verses about hope & fear as somebody had put up some sheets on which to write our hopes & fears. Also we put up 'the great commission' from Matthew's gospel to read on the way out. Mavis also made a little Easter garden as well.
In the other room some others put up displays about various charities we support & a map showing the whereabouts of some of the people we support abroad.
I think it all looks good, I just hope a lot of people come to it, so far not many have signed up.
I'd better go now, J is begging to use the computer & I need to do some tidying.

No comments: