Translate

Friday 12 December 2008

Something bad has happened to me. I mentioned a few weeks ago I'd broken a tooth. Eventually I got round to going to the dentist & it was horrendous, the dentist spent nearly an hour working on it at the end of which she said 'That might work.' But it still didn't feel right so last Friday I went back to get it ground down some more. I parked the car & reached round to get the insurance form from the back seat. Somehow I overbalanced & hit my side on the edge of the driver's seat. There was a definite 'klunk' in my chest. That klunk was my rib cracking. A cracked rib is seriously painful. The doctor says there's nothing I can do except take painkillers & avoid activities that hurt it so I'm lying around doped up & feeling sleepy. What I was hoping to be doing this week was tidying up a bit as my Dad's coming to visit on Monday plus I need to get ready for Christmas. Help!

No comments: