Translate

Tuesday 16 December 2008

Pain still bad but not as bad as yesterday & managed to sleep last night. P had arranged mountain of pillows &cushions so I could be more upright in bed. His cough seems a bit better as well. Got him to bring me porridge in bed this morning so I could take Ibuprofen then. It seems to take a couple of hours to work so the pain had eased a bit by the time I left for school. Bit of a panic this morning as couldn't find J's shoes or tie. In the end concluded he must have left them at school after basketball club yesterday. Just had to send him in tie-less & in trainers. Hope they are at school as he has a carol service at the church today. Parents who help in some way are invited including P as he's a governor. I think they should invite me on the basis that I would help if I could.
J had no clean shirts left at all so felt I'd better do some washing but real struggle to hang it up. It's really difficult at the moment as I can't lift with my left hand so that means 2 journeys rather than 1 to carry things across the room which is hard on my feet. I was thinking I can't ask anyone at church to help me because they're so busy with Christmas then I thought there's a certain irony in there somewhere.
P has just come home feeling rough so I take it back, he's not better.

No comments: