Translate

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Poor P really not well, he's spent most of day so far asleep on sofa. I think it's some type of fluey cold. Seemed to pick up a bit at lunchtime but back asleep now, poor thing.
As I've been sitting here with him I've been staring at curtains which he put up recently, they do make the room much cosier but there's something just not right. I've realised the rail is too far above the window, about 6 inches too far in act. I just mentioned it to P & he said 'I put it that height so the curtain touched the floor.' Not sure he's totally got the knack of curtain hanging.
Rib a bit better today, have got one of those chemical heat packs against it which seems to help. Went to coffee morning which was good, Becky was there & also another friend Joanne who gave me a Christmas present.
Having a bit of a crisis re church at the moment. I just wrote out the problem & deleted it because it seemed like washing dirty laundry in public & I don't know who reads this. For all I know the chief person concerned could end up reading it.
A lot of it is that I feel people just don't understand my illness & how much I need help. In the past I've had a lot of help but it's all sort of fizzled out & I feel like people have just given up on me. I try not to mind but sometimes it all just sort of bubbles up to the surface which is how I've got into argument with 'chief person concerned' who thinks I'm making a fuss about nothing when really what I'm making a fuss about isn't the issue, what is the issue is that I feel I need help.

No comments: