Translate

Monday 15 December 2008

Pain in rib is seriously bad! Couldn't sleep at all last night as couldn't get comfortable + husband coughing! I'm not unsympathetic but what I keep thinking is I don't want to catch it. Cracked rib + cough doesn't sound like good combination. Got back from school this morning closed eyes & woke up at 12.00!
Dad was meant to be coming for visit today but in view of my rib, P's lurgy & Dad having injured his ankle he's postponed it until after Christmas. What a healthy family we are!
I don't know if I mentioned that Dad had a load of tests on his heart & it was ok, so that's good!
Think we'll have to give cubs' carol singing through the village a miss. J won't be disappointed as he doesn't want to go. This is his last cubs event as 2 weeks ago we got told he's leaving & he's pretty cut up about it as he thought he'd got another term. He says he doesn't want to go up to scouts, not sure why but it's his decision. He also wants to give up basketball as 'it's all full of girls now' which is a bit of a shame as it's good exercise (& an hour off for me!).
I'm off to take some more painkillers.

No comments: