Translate

Wednesday 31 December 2008

P & I have been having a bit of a debate as Becky is having a little New Year party & has invited us & also J to sleepover with Tim. I think it would be really nice to go but P doesn't like staying up late & doesn't see the point of New Year's parties so wants to stay at home & go to bed. We've come to conclusion that J & I will go without him & he says he'd be fine with that. Trouble is I'm feeling a bit under the weather (in a different way to normal) so I'm hoping I'm not getting one of the bugs & if I am I'd better not go & give it to everyone else. Just have to wait & see.
Sometimes I just feel I want to scream.
In fact right now I think I am going to scream because I'm trying to get J to get on with his school project & he's doing incredibly little work. He got this library book on ADD written for kids which is actually very helpful but it says kids with ADD should work for 15 or 20 minutes then have a 5 minute break. Trouble is it seems more like work for 5 minutes than have a 30 minute break.

No comments: