Translate

Thursday 5 January 2012

Wild weather

Weather here seriously wild - strong winds and rain. Our greenhouse is trying to imitate the Leaning Tower of Pisa and a lot of the glass is broken. On the way home a tree had fallen half away across the main road, must have only just happened as traffic hadn't got too bad. As soon as I got in I reported it as it would take no time at all to turn into a serious traffic jam.

Hope things improve as my brother is travelling to see us today. Really looking forward to seeing him. Sort of feeling I should be getting house ready instead of being on computer. Perhaps I should go and load dishwasher and put on washing machine and all that stuff.

I might just see if I can find a picture to post first, haven't put any pictures on for a while.

No comments: