Translate

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Not a very good day

Feeling low today, think all the bullying thing got to me. The housegroup was discussing death which didn't cheer me up a great deal and there's all this terrible business about the cruise liner sinking, it's so awful. 


Got home and really didn't know what to do with myself then Becky and my brother both phoned, nice to have them to talk to. The thing with the bullying thing is I don't know what's happening, I don't know if the boy got punished and what they're doing to stop it happening again. Having a desperately trying to trust God crisis.


J in a bit of pain when I picked him up.

This evening P was home very late and shortly after he got in J's friend Tim arrived. There'd been a terrible accident just up the road so their buses couldn't get through and Tim couldn't get all the way home. He stayed here until the traffic cleared then P drove him home.

Horrible to think that someone's possibly been killed on our road this evening. 

No comments: