Translate

Monday 16 January 2012

Off we go to the dentist

I'm not saying this because I'm horrible and uncaring or anything but the last time P needed any dental treatment was about 20 years ago and I can't remember the last time I went to the dentist and didn't need something done and he does tend to gloat about it but today he went in carrying his tooth which fell apart when he bit into a slice of bread and I got a clean bill of health. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!

I did sort of rejoice a bit in the surgery and I think the dentist thinks I'm a bit weird but that's just fine by me. I've got healthy teeth, well sort of healthy apart from all the fillings and the receding gums, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

If I was single and twenty or so years longer I think I would seriously like our dentist because he's really nice unlike our previous one who was definitely a bit strange. I mean if you tell your dentist you've broken your tooth and he replies 'That's because you're in love. You're too busy loving to concentrate on what you're eating' what are you supposed to think? I tell you what I thought: 'Get me out of here'. I never went back. They have a huge sign outside now advertising for new patients.





No comments: