Translate

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Cherry blossom

It's been so warm today. When I took J to school this morning I noticed the cherry blossom was out. In January! This weather is seriously strange. 

Yesterday I didn't feel very well and this morning still wasn't too good. My housegroup was going out to breakfast and I wasn't sure I would go but I decided to in the end. Had a nice time but someone gave me a lift and shortly after I got into the car I remembered that last time she gave me a lift I'd resolved never to get in her car again. I'm not sure she changes gear at all and going over the speed humps I was seriously worried I might get an osteoporotic fracture.

Anyway food was very nice and good to get together again. 

I'm saying this just for my own benefit and sorry to be mysterious but today I finished something I've been working on for ages but can't tell you about but it was very satisfying to get to the end.
 
Beautiful sky this evening all sort of dappled with pink and grey and blue with flashes of golden light peeping through.

 

No comments: