Translate

Tuesday 3 January 2012

New Year's Eve

Anyway Happy New Year, hope it's a good one for you.

On New Year's Eve J and I went to the party round Becky's house. This consisted of 3 sections: what Becky's husband called 'the old fogeys' which was us grown ups, Tim and J playing computer games upstairs and a group of late teens/early twenties in another room getting drunk. There really was a bit too much getting drunk for comfort.

When I went into the grown-ups room a mother and daughter had the baby and were passing her back and forwards saying 'I don't know what to do with babies'.  Baby meanwhile was going 'Waaaah'.  Anyway I took baby, gave her her bottle, burped her and got her to sleep in my arms. Wow.

Quite a good evening but I can't take late nights any more.

No comments: