Translate

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Lovely sunny day! J got another cold. Yesterday morning he said he felt too ill to go in & I said 'I know you are but the school's got a 96% attendance target to meet' & he replied 'I'd better go in then'!! They're having a special Maths week at school so that's a help. P's going in to help with it tomorrow.
Went to house group. Sophie had sent me message asking me to lead discussion but I hadn't got it so had to do it at last minute, I think I was quite tactful in saying that there are different ways of interpreting Gethsemane & I tend to go with the view that it was the moment Jesus began to take on himself the sin of the world, which was indescribable anguish, rather than just plain terror which is what the preacher had said. In the end they all agreed with me.
Must rush to hang out washing before I get J.

No comments: