Translate

Sunday 24 August 2008

Should we have bought that tent?

Yesterday I was just totally decadent and stayed in bed all morning. Until 12.00! Actually I needed to in order to recover from all the exertions of Friday. The only problem was normally if I lie in on a Saturday P brings me tea and breakfast and he wasn't there. By the time I got up I hadn't drunk anything for 20 hours or eaten for 18 hours! Feeling weak from hunger I managed to drag a pizza from the fridge to the oven and made a cup of tea.

P arrived home having really enjoyed himself and he said J was fine. We were going to go out to see 'Mamma Mia' at the cinema but on the way we called in to see a second hand tent we'd seen advertised. The people selling it lived miles out in the country and by the time we'd got there, seen the tent, agreed to buy it(!) and it was taken down and packed into the car it was too late to go to the cinema.


Are we doing the right thing buying a tent??

No comments: