Translate

Saturday 23 August 2008

J tries skateboarding

Oh dear, I'm getting all behind with this again. Quite a lot has happened this week but I keep getting too tired to write.

To go back to Tuesday they had a free skateboard park set up by the council in the Village Hall car park. I took J along and then another little boy came and then left quite soon then J's friend Adam and his little sister came and that's all there was. It was nice for them to have it all to themselves but a shame that more children didn't come, I don't think it was all that well advertised. J had never skateboarded before but picked it up really well and was starting to manage to go up the slope without falling off. He had one quite nasty fall and bit his tongue but recovered well. I got a bit cold sitting watching them and had to wrap myself up in a blanket when I got home.

Then J discovered his friend Tim was back from Ibiza and I took him round there. Becky was up to her neck in piles of washing but they all seemed to have had a good time (well perhaps except for Tim's teenage brother who had spent most of the time in his room missing his girlfriend). Anyway J spent the rest of the day there so I had quite a restful evening.

No comments: