Translate

Thursday 10 January 2013

Thankful Thursday

Because lately I haven't been feeling all that good I've got into the habit of, as soon as I wake up, thinking of 10 things for which to be thankful. As it's Thursday today I'll write (tap) this morning's down:

1) That God loves me.
2) That He who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion... (Phillipians 1:6 NIV)
3) I've got P.
4) P loves me.
5) I've got J.
6) J loves me.
7) I've got a roof over my head.
8) I've got a snuggly wuggly bed.
9) I've got a nice warm bathroom.
10) I've got a lovely shower.

The shower is lovely, it really is. Remember the 'bathroom' in the caravan? Hardly room to move, no heating at all and a hole in the floor through which could see the grass underneath.Talking of which must go and have a nice hot shower.

No comments: