Translate

Sunday 13 January 2013

No snow and sleepy

Woke up at 5.30 again. Why??? Quite cold but not snowing so far. J desperately hoping it will.My niece is desperately hoping it won't as she has an A level exam tomorrow.

Went to church this morning which was good but cold. P busy with the audio system and moving chairs etc. I'm all too conscious I can't really do anything at the moment. Never mind some day I will. Someone came over and said my testimony had made her feel really sorry for me and she was praying for me. It's good she's praying for me but my testimony was meant to be positive - God loves me in spite of everything but it obviously didn't come across like that. I think I've just lost touch with how different my life is to most other people's and even though I'd watered it down a lot they were still shocked. I suppose being ill and disabled for 19 years and then getting another disabling illness is hard to get your head round.
 
Apart from that haven't really done anything today, just lounged around, fell asleep on the sofa. Talking about falling asleep we've been going to this 'Freedom in Christ' course on Fridays at someone's house. It's a good course but on Friday I was sitting on the nice comfy sofa, in nice warm room listening to nice soothing worship music... next thing is P nudging me to wake me up. Oops.  

No comments: