Translate

Thursday 3 January 2013

Our poor dog

Woke up at 5.30 feeling shivery and achey. Took some paracetamol and fell back to sleep. Woken at 9.00 by P bringing me tea. Was having a dream in which we were out for the day and our dog jumped into a water feature and went under the water and didn't come up. The lady who owned the feature said we had to find his body as it might block up the pipes. I was really distraught.

If you have read this blog before you might be thinking: 'But you haven't got a dog.' You're right,
  we haven't.
 
Anyway after I woke up again and had got over the loss of my imaginary dog I felt better and got up in time for lunch.Then my brother phoned which was nice and then a friend phoned which was nice. Then I even managed to put curtain rings in our new curtains for the study and P hung them up.I think they look quite good. He thinks they don't go with the walls. No problem, just paint the walls.

Now I've had a nice bath and am in bed nice and early. Wish I could stop saying nice.

German lesson for today:

'Hast du deine Hausaufgaben gemacht?'  Have you done your homework?

I think that will come in useful.

No comments: