Translate

Saturday 5 January 2013

Dudelsack

You've probably never thought about this before but do you know what the German for bagpipes is?

Dudelsack.

Isn't that a wonderful word?

I need to get out more. I really, really do. I haven't been out all week, the only people I've seen have been J and P, apart from saying Hello to our neighbour's brother over the fence.

Hopefully I'll be going to church tomorrow. I feel a bit nervous about it really. After my 'testimony' last week I feel people may think I've got a bit of a negative attitude. Perhaps I shouldn't have admitted to spending most of a day crying but what I think is that Jesus has already won the victory for us but sometimes as part of the process of appropriating that victory into our lives we need to deal with the bad stuff and letting it out by having a cry occasionally is ok.

But then people might not be thinking I'm negative at all, I might just be being paranoid.

Definitely need to get out more.

Dudelsack is what I say.

No comments: