Translate

Sunday 6 January 2013

Funny Chemistry

It's Sunday morning and I'm not going to church as really don't feel up to it. Throat is sore again, don't know why. P has gone off to new church. J is going to walk to old church. He would have come to new church but P has to get there an hour and a half before service starts to set up audio and that's a bit much for J which is understandable. Right now he's in the study doing his Chemistry homework. Strangely I keep hearing him laughing. I don't ever remember Chemistry being funny. Although with hindsight there was perhaps a bit of humour in the time my test tube sort of exploded and the contents shot across the room and hit the teacher on the face and burnt a hole in his beard and he chased me round the lab. I say with hindsight, definitely not funny at the time.

 

No comments: