Translate

Tuesday 19 April 2011

A sad time

On Sunday morning I got up early as we had a prayer meeting at 9 am. I think I mentioned that there's a lady at church (as in usual church) whose son & daughter in law were expecting a baby & it had been diagnosed as having a serious heart problem. The baby girl was to be delivered by caesarean yesterday. There had been some talk that they might try & operate but when I went into the meeting the news was that it was going to be palliative care only. I think we were all crying.
Today I heard that little Phoebe had been born alive and her parents feel this is a real answer to prayer as they had been desperately hoping they would get some time with her. Her breathing support was to be turned off today.
I can't even begin to imagine what they're going through.

No comments: