Translate

Thursday 14 April 2011

Monday

On Monday we went on a trip to a village we used to visit a lot when I was young. In fact the last time I was there I was 19 & just about to go to university. A lot of memories!

We had a bit of a mishap there when J was pushing my wheelchair, tripped & let go of the handles. I didn't realise what had happened so didn't try & brake & the wheelchair ran up onto a sloping flower-bed & tipped over. In that awful moment when I realised I was going to fall the thought running through my head was 'I've got osteoporosis something's going to break.' Thankfully it didn't & my arm's just badly bruised. Poor J felt really bad about it so I was trying not to make a fuss about it. A few moments later I started getting zig-zags in front of my eyes like I was getting a migraine (which I haven't had for years), must have been the shock. I was really worried I'd get a bad headache which wouldn't be good so far from home but thankfully it didn't happen.

Apart from that we had a nice time & ended up in a tea-room again.

No comments: