Translate

Thursday 14 April 2011

Mum the nicotine addict

On Tuesday J & I made brownies together which was good fun. I used the opportunity to have one of those talks about alcohol, sex, smoking, drugs etc cos for some reason when we're doing thoings together he actually talks to me. In the course of this I told him that when I was at university I tried smoking & smoked a total of 6 cigarettes then gave up. He was totally shocked. 'Mum how could you do something so stupid??! I'm going to tell Dad!'
It was only 6 cigarettes!

On Wednesday J & 3 friends met up at one boy's house. This boy lives a couple of miles from the school in the opposite directio ie a long way. J asked me to pick up one boy on the way, well not really on the way at all, more like a 10 mile detour. I worked out the route but then there were roadworks & the road was closed & we got lost. Altogether it was an hour and a half of driving by the time I got back home. Can't help feeling this is the shape of things to come.



No comments: