Translate

Sunday 3 January 2010

Sunday

Last night we had P's Dad over & had a lovely meal (mostly cooked by P though I did the stuffing) eating the food intended for our snowed-in relatives.

Last night I also signed on for an introductory theology module. To my surprise the tutor for this module is someone I know slightly as he has been an occasional visiting preacher to our church. I'm not sure if he'll remember me. The module looks very interesting but what I'm lacking is the textbook, I have to ask our minister if he's got it as he said he would lend me any books he's got that I need.

Had a good family service at church this morning. Poor J tripped over a doorstep & fell quite heavily on his shoulder. Thankfully there was a retired doctor in the room & she said nothing was broken. He seems to be alright now but could there be a relapse on the first day of school tomorrow morning? Talking of which J remembered this morning that he has art homework to do by tomorrow - draw some Christmas decorations. Time to get nagging er I mean encouraging.


No comments: