Translate

Friday 8 January 2010

Lots & lots of snow

I think J has a point when he says novelty can wear off where snow is concerned. His school was shut yesterday but to his disappointment was open today although it opened late. We were even later for 2 reasons: couldn't get passenger doors open & couldn't get drivers door shut, obviously something frozen in mechanism. Took quite some time to get doors functioning & us both in car. Roads very slippery & quite scary. On way back from school back passenger door flew open.

Then had rush to get to doctors whom I saw cos I hurt my finger months ago (by walking into a wall) & it still hurts. He said it's possibly fractured so I have to have an x ray. He had a calendar on his desk with a picture of a baby & I said 'Is that your grandson?' & he showed me all the pictures in the calendar. So cute! I want a baby!

On second thoughts, no I don't.

Well, I do a little bit.

No comments: