Translate

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Disaster

I don't know what has happened to my legs but they have seized up & are really painful & heavy & I can hardly move them & can hardly walk at all. I'm having to use my scooter to get round the house. (I'm just not going to go into what happened when P let J drive my scooter over my NEW rug). This is kind of a disaster (the legs not the rug) & several times tonight I've been on the verge of tears.
Probably this has happened because I've been doing a lot recently. It's so hard because I'd felt I was beginning to get the house tidier & more organised & now I'll have to rest & it'll get really messy again.
What's more pressing is how to get J to school tomorrow. He, incidentally, came home with a cold & says getting to school won't be a problem if he doesn't go. Have to see how we both are in the morning.
Right now I'm determined to trust God, he'll get me through this, I know he will.

No comments: