Translate

Monday 18 January 2010

Saturday

Also on Friday our new curtains arrived & they look nice except the ones for the French doors are too small. How did I manage to order them too small? Was it a brainstorm or something? What I meant to do when I went on the computer was get the firm's phone number. What I am doing instead is writing my blog.
On Saturday we went out & brought some roller blinds for the kitchen which P fitted with remarkable ease. These are plain white but he's talking of airbrushing a design onto them. I also saw some orange & purply pink plant containers & when I got home I wished I'd got some because they would go with curtains.
Felt really frustrated Saturday night because wanted to do some of my theology course & couldn't get onto website to find out what I was meant to be doing. Apart from that I'm enjoying the course although now I've got into it the intoductory course does seem a little bit easy but I suppose it has to include people who haven't studied much before. The real test will be when I have to write essays.

No comments: