Translate

Saturday 2 January 2010

Disappointment Day

Today is disappointment day big time because:

My brother, my little niece & my Dad were meant to be coming this evening & P's brother & maybe his wife were meant to be coming this morning & they've all said they can't come because of the snow!

It's so sad not to be seeing them & we'd done a lot of food buying & present buying & tidying in preparation. At least I can have a rest from tidying now. (And little brother if you think for one second you've got away with saying your office was as untidy as our house ie 3 foot deep in clutter just think again!)

Talking about tidying there was just a horrendous scene with J last night because I'd tidied his room ... so painful I just can't write about it. But I'd asked him several times to tidy it himself & had he done it? No! And we had to fit 3 people in his room to sleep. So what was I meant to do?

The other BIG disappointment is that J's Christmas present didn't arrive today. We've emailed the seller asking if we can go & get it as it's not that far away. Otherwise he won't get it until after he goes back to school.


No comments: