Translate

Sunday 13 November 2011

Sunday

Remembrance Service this morning, went very well. J was one of standard bearers for scouts. Very moving, I was fighting back tears during Last Post etc.

J went off to cinema after lunch to celebrate friend's birthday then on to Pizza Hut. He saw 'Johnny English' which he says was very good & he had a large (ie huge) popcorn & orange drink then most of a Hawaiian pizza & a load of ice cream. Feeling a little bit under the weather now, surprisingly.

We went to a local history exhibition which P found very interesting & I felt a bit bothered by the number of people invading my personal space - it's just a wheelchair thing, ok, they sort of squeeze past too close.

Then we drove home the long way to look at the Autumn colours which are so beautiful. 

The last few hours I've been tidying up & P's been cooking a special meal because my brother's coming but he was meant to arrive an hour and a half ago & he hasn't because he's stuck in traffic. Sigh.

J is doing German homework which he's left to last minute because it's a review of a film he's recently seen & he said he'd leave it until he got back from the cinema except he said he'd got to have a 'relax' first when he got home. 'Your life's one life's one long relax' I said.

I'm hungry.

No comments: