Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2011

A nice evening

My brother arrived eventually and we had a nice time together. P had made a chicken dish with chickpeas and almonds - yum. My brother brought me some chocolates - I love you little brother. Half of them had toffee pieces in them, such a shame that P and J don't like toffee. My brother and I stayed up late doing the quizzes on the 'embarrassing bodies' website. ( I can never understand that programme - you've got a problem which is so embarrassing that you've had it for years because you can't face going to the doctor so what do you do - you go on TV and display it to several million viewers). Anyway according to these quizzes I'm depressed, dyspraxic, got mild OCD, poor hand-eye co-ordination, a medium risk of developing diabetes and kidney disease and a geographic tongue. Yikes. Apparently a geographic tongue is where some of the little hairy bits are missing so if you eat spicy foods it hurts and even toothpaste can cause you pain and that's true for me - toothpaste does burn my tongue. So now I know why. However it isn't serious. Not sure about all the rest of the stuff though.

No comments: