Translate

Sunday 6 November 2011

Shopping trip

On Thursday P and I went to a new shopping centre that's opened near us. It's sad but I really like going round new shopping centres. We tried some Indian sweets (not sure about them really), bought a fleece and trousers for J and a shirt for P and then had a Caribbean lunch. I wasn't very adventurous and just had barbecued chicken and 'rice and peas' as I don't like 'hot 'spicy food, but it was very nice. Then I bought a new pair of brown shoes and hunted desperately for something to wear to the wedding. I found what seemed to be a long top/short dress which was quite a pretty fabric and had long sleeves which I really want as it's winter and it was really reduced. When I tried it on it was really strange, I couldn't get my legs through it. Then I realised the bottom part wasn't a skirt - it was shorts. How strange. As it was so cheap I've bought it and am going to try cutting off the shorts and also take in the top which was a bit baggy. If I can manage to do that and get some smart trousers I think it will look ok.

No comments: