Translate

Sunday 6 November 2011

Other other church

This morning we went to another church which is a 'plant' from 'other church' and is in a village near to us. It's very small. I don't think there could have been more than 20 people there. To my surprise the first person we met was the lady who used to do my ironing and whose daughter worked at J's pre-school. I had no idea they went to church. We also met a couple of other people we recognised from Faith Camp and the man sitting next to me was a friend of a friend. It was quite an informal service with the children happily running/crawling round until it was time for Sunday School. The worship and sermon were very good. Although J wouldn't say so I think he actually quite enjoyed it. There weren't any older children/teenagers but apparently there usually are some. We'll give it another try sometime. They do a cooked 'mega-breakfast' once a month. Perhaps we should try that sometime.

No comments: