Translate

Friday 1 July 2011

Today

I'm typing this while watching Wimbledon. I want Tsonga to win because I tend to support the under-dog as in the one who on paper seems to have less chance of winning. However at 1 set & 2-1 down it's not looking hopeful.

We are having such trouble with our broadband at the moment, if it stays on 5 minutes we're cheering.

Lovely sunny day today. Went to new housegroup this morning & watched Joseph Prince dvd. Group is going to close at end of term. Shame. Not sure what I'll do then.

J is going round a friend's after school, picking him up 6.30 then dropping him home & I'm going to a healing service by myself. In addition Becky asked if we could mind her children so we're (or hopefully P so I can watch tennis) picking up her daughter from school at 3pm then her son is getting off bus at 4pm & coming here. They'll come with me to get J then after P has fed them Louise will pick them up & take them to youth club party. What I hope is that things will work out so I get to church on time to get a parking place close to door.

No comments: