Translate

Sunday 3 July 2011

Grass

Who would have thought it - both Sharapova & Nadal beaten?

Today went to church picnic. In someone's garden with a swimming pool. I didn't go in water as there's a limit to how many people I wish to view me in my swimming costume. I'd invited Louise who came with Adam & his sister but her husband stayed at home to mow the grass. Becky's husband who was meeting her & 3 of their children there & bringing lunch decided he first had to mow their lawn. So, like an hour later, watching everyone else eating & 3 children whining with hunger he finally turned up. P throughout the afternoon kept saying 'Can we go now, I need to cut the grass' & in the end managed to drag me away early. What is it with men? Can't they just go to a picnic & enjoy it without worrying about their grass?

We are actually considering entering something in the village Garden Society Annual Show. P & J are thinking of entering model aeroplanes, P a photo, J a computer design & me a cactus. I'm a bit nervous though as I've heard it can get seriously competitive. We should be safe though if we stay away from vegetables & cakes. I wonder which cactus to choose.

Had awesome time at healing service on Friday, felt really close to God & felt like He was saying He never wanted me to be ill.

J & I were at home all day yesterday as P went to a Governor's training course.

Don't want to talk about yesterday's weigh-in.




No comments: