Translate

Monday 25 July 2011

We've got Broadband!

On Wednesday took Mavis to coffee morning & J to John's house, 9 miles away then back to pick up Mavis in time for ambulance to take her to her exercise class. Felt little bit like taxi service. Then waited at home for Broadband engineer. Thankfully as soon as he tested it it went off. After over an hour working on it including disappearing off for ages he found the fault was at the exchange & fixed it! It's a whole new world noe. I'll be able to put pictures on my blog again without losing them half way through uploading. J'll be able to do research for his home work without major hassle. I'm able to send emails without losing connection at the moment I press 'send'... the possibilities are endless...

Right now I have to go to help J with piano practice. Sorry.

No comments: