Translate

Friday 8 July 2011

A prickly problem

Last night went to a concert at school in which J playing steel drums again. Whole evening was really good.

Tonight I'm going to another concert - choir in which 'old' housegroup leader sings is performing at our church.

P & J are staying at home to work on exhibits for Gardening Society show tomorrow - J doing a computer design of a castle & P a model gyrocopter.

As for my cactus - it has had 2 buds on it for a while & on Monday when I had it out in the sun they both opened - beautiful but I thought they'll be gone by Saturday so P suggested putting it in the bedroom which is quite dark. They then closed up again but have been slowly opening. The good news is that I think they will be open for tomorrow. I don't know what the competition's like though. I might get there to find 6 foot high cacti covered in blooms.

No comments: