Translate

Saturday 25 June 2011

Saturday weigh-in

Every Saturday morning P & I have a weigh in & every Saturday morning since the beginning of April I have weighed the same, apart from last week when I'd gained a pound. Great. Until this morning when...I'D LOST TWO POUNDS!!!! YES!!! Life is sweet. And this was after eating 2 pieces of cake yesterday at the house group. You know what's it's like when someone has made a cake specially, it's really hard to say no. I have been cutting back on the chocolate, though. I can't see where the two pounds has gone from though.

P, I might add, forgot to weigh himself this morning, so he'll have to do it tomorrow. P tells me that although his bmi is considerably greater than mine this is because his body consists mainly of muscle & mine consists mainly of fat so really I'm the one with the problem. Yeah, whatever.




No comments: